Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Word from PC

I received an e-mail yesterday from my Placement Officer, the man who holds twenty-seven months of my life in his hands. It basically said to be patient, and they would soon let me know if any information is still needed from me for my file. I know they will need my final college transcript, as well as copies of my Red Cross CPR/First Aid certifications. As far as the timeline is concerned, he had this to say:

"The Africa Placement Team would like to update you on the timing of our review for your application. We are currently reviewing applications for the June and July timeframe. We will be reviewing applications for the August and September time period in the next 4-6 weeks. Once those programs are completed we will shift our efforts to the programs leaving after September."

So basically, I've still got several weeks of waiting before I know anything. What else is new?

No comments: