Saturday, July 5, 2008

Trips and Transcripts

It's about 7:45am and today is the start of my second European excursion and the first with the whole family. Our flights leave around 3pm from Richmond, and we will all end up in Paris tommorow morning around 8am, after layovers in D.C. for me and Atlanta for my parents. So I probably won't be updating this blog until I get back on July 21st. I am so excited about this trip - my first time visiting France, Germany, or Spain. In other news, I got an email two days ago from my placement officer who said that he is currently reviewing my file. He also needed me to fax him a copy of my final transcript to show that I did indeed graduate. So at least I know things are progressing. Boy, the government is slow, but I guess that's kind of an oxymoron right there. Anyway, I faxed him what he needs, so hopefully it won't be too long before hearing some good news. But I do have Europe to take my mind away from waiting. Well, gotta go. See you in two weeks. Au revoir.

No comments: