Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Countdown

I officially have less than a week before I am to report to Philadelphia for staging. I have been so busy lately, gathering my supplies, visiting friends, and running 20,000 different errands. Let me apologize to those friends of mine who have sent me messages, emails, etc. Sorry! As you can imagine, things are getting so crazy here. Hopefully, I'll be able to get back to you all before I go. I still have a long list of things I still need to accomplish before I leave. Plus my computer has decided to get sick on me, which is why I haven't updated anything lately. So that has complicated everything. Luckily, one problem is fixed, but it's still not perfect. I am pretty sure my laptop will not be making the return trip with me two years from now.

This past weekend was quite jam packed. I left Friday to drive to North Carolina to visit one of my best friends before I leave. It was great to just hang out with him and his friends, and I managed to see the ocean one last time. I drove back Sunday morning, just in time to arrive at the party my mom had planned for me, which ended up lasting till dark. All in all, it was a fun weekend, but now I really have to focus to get everything done in the six days I have at home. I know I'm going to forget something.

No comments: