Saturday, April 12, 2008

Dental Hiccup

I got a call from my parents today to let me know that a PC envelope arrived at the house. As I expected, PC wants me to get a couple of tiny fillings. My dentist has been watching a few teeth that he thought could turn into cavities. However, over the past year or two, they hadn't increased in size at all, so the dentist didn't worry about them. I figured though that PC would want those filled since I will be without a dentist for over two years. It isn't a big deal. I'll schedule an appointment back in Richmond and have them taken care of ASAP. It's actually a good thing because then I don't have to worry about them. It seems like most people in this stage of the game have to have some fillings or dental work done; at least PC was quick about letting me know. Once I have this done, I should get dental clearance soon after. I will just have to have my dentist write a note saying the cavities are filled and then send it back to PC with some new X-rays.

No comments: