Saturday, April 19, 2008

So Little Time

I haven't been able to get to the dentist yet because I have been so busy. I was supposed to have an appointment on Monday, but I realized I had to give a presentation that day on my final research topic in one of my classes, so I had to cancel. This is the last week of my college career, so you can imagine the work that needs to be done. In the coming weeks, I have a research paper, three exams, another paper, two concerts to attend, and a piano recital. Then comes graduation, my roommate's wedding, and moving out of my apartment. I also realized that I won't be able to attend a three-day workshop for HIV/AIDS educators like I wanted because one of the days falls right during my recital, so that's too bad. I feel like there is so much to do, and I wish I had more time to simply relax and soak up these last few weeks.

It has definitely made me think about time in general. It all goes by so quickly, and even though my departure date is so far off, I know the summer will go by just as fast. I definitely want to do a lot before I leave. Here is what I can think of so far:

1) road trip to visit all my friends one last time
2) working nights at the restaurant to save up a couple thousand dollars before I leave
3) get a gym membership to get into the best shape I can before I leave
4) buy everything I am going to need to take with me
5) take a family vacation
6) perhaps do some rock climbing
7) see lots of movies and go to my favorite restaurants
8) learn how to cook (better)
9) take lots of pictures
10) write a lot

No comments: