Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Medical Forms

Well, I just got a call from home letting me know that my lab results are back and the last of the medical forms has been completed. So I am planning on heading back to Richmond on Thursday to pick up the forms, add them to all the others, and stick it all in the mail. It will also give me a chance to swap cars again, now that mine is back from the shop. I feel like I've been in Richmond more than I have in Williamsburg these last few weeks, but it's all worth it. Let's hope once I get there that everything was filled out correctly. Well, I better go. I need to read a chapter about Afro-Peruvian musical traditions for tomorrow.

P.S. I just added some new features to my blog (time, weather, visitor map), so let me know what you think. I thought once I'm overseas it will be helpful for everyone to know what time it is and what the weather is like there. Right now, it's just there to fill space (kinda like me).

No comments: